Getting the error “Windows Host Process Rundll32 has Stopped Working” in Windows 10? You can fix it quite simply. Right click on Windows Start Button I Control Panel I Appearance and Personalisaiton I FIle Explorer Options I View I Always Show Icons Never Thumbnails (Check it). Done!
Restart your pc if the problem persists
Hope it works! Keep us updated with the status of the issue! Your feedbacks will help us to serve you better!
If you are facing any problem with your windows devices and android devices, please let’s know here
We’ll try to fix your problem
For more How-to videos subscribe to our channel!
Please like our facebook page at
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cách sửa lỗi windows hello isn’t available on this device siêu hiệu quả
- 5 Cách khắc phục lỗi the last usb device you connected to this computer malfunctioned
- Khắc phục lỗi the active directory domain services is currently unavailable
- Hướng dẫn cách sửa lỗi chế độ sleep trong win 7 bị mờ đơn giản
- Cách sửa lỗi not ready please check your connection teamviewer 12