Getting the error “Windows Host Process Rundll32 has Stopped Working” in Windows 10? You can fix it quite simply. Right click on Windows Start Button I Control Panel I Appearance and Personalisaiton I FIle Explorer Options I View I Always Show Icons Never Thumbnails (Check it). Done!
Restart your pc if the problem persists
Hope it works! Keep us updated with the status of the issue! Your feedbacks will help us to serve you better!
If you are facing any problem with your windows devices and android devices, please let’s know here
We’ll try to fix your problem
For more How-to videos subscribe to our channel!
Please like our facebook page at
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- How to Fix Hosted Network Couldn’t Be Started in Windows 10
- Sữa lỗi 0xc00007b win 7, 8, 8.1 và 10 – Window error 0xc00007b fix
- Fix "Active Directory Domain Services Currently Unavailable" in Windows
- Gameloop lỗi: Cách sửa lỗi màn hình xanh khi chơi Free fire, PUBG mobile, Green screen error
- How to Fix the Teamviewer ‘Not Ready Check Your Connection’ Error on Windows 10/8/7 [Tutorial]