Watch how to solve or make 3D shapes with this classic folding puzzle, Professor Rubik’s next ingenious invention after his famous cube! Invented by Ernő Rubik himself, it has 8 panels that can be magically folded in different directions! The secret is in the clever way the panels are hinged together with transparent wires! The challenge is to link the rings and make them interconnected, or you can create a variety of 3D shapes! This vintage version is the original release in the mid 1980s by Matchbox! It has been launched in many different versions since. Until today this classic puzzle continues to provide hours of intriguing play and to fascinate everyone of all ages!
Available at Amazon here:
Current version by Milton Bradley:
Vintage version 1980s by Matchbox:
A Rubik’s unboxing, demo and review by Keith’s Toy Box.
For more fun puzzles and classic toys like this, click here:
A toy review by Keith’s Toy Box where you can enjoy kid-friendly videos for babies, infants, toddlers, pre-school and primary school children. Watch unboxing, exciting demos, in slow motion, and time lapse, and play with these tried and tested toys from Hot Wheels, Thomas, Chuggington, Mega Bloks, Lego, Duplo, to Takara, Tomy, Tomica, Plarail, Disney Toys, Pixar Disney Cars, and Sesame Street! Great toy reviews for toy collectors young and old alike.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://locashcowboysmusic.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Khắc phục lỗi nhận diện thông tin từ máy chủ FO3 đơn giản chỉ với vài thao tác
- Lấy lại tài khoản Clash of Clans bằng Facebook đơn giản nhất
- Hướng dẫn sử dụng phần mềm đá giả lập Fifa Online 3 trên máy tính
- 360° VR VIDEO – Annabelle – The Conjuring 3 | PART2 | HORROR VIRTUAL REALITY 3D
- Đấu trường thú 2 | Cách tải game đấu trường thú cực kì đơn giản | Game offline