Repair Windows 10 using Automatic Repair
You can also try Windows Boot Genius ( to repair Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista to fix all Windows won’t boot, blue screen, black screen, etc. effectively.
If your having computer problems like reboot loop or corrupt windows files using Automatic Repair to repair Windows 10 is a good start. Automatic repair or Start up repair can fix, resolve and help recovery of some common issues in windows 10. This solution may not fix all of your PC Boot up problems, but is a good starting point. It can resolve corrupt registry keys and Windows update related issue. Another common computer problem is having a corrupt software driver or program. Running Start-up Repair on your computer can fix problems that keep windows from loading on your computer or laptop. Remember this tool is not a one fix for all tool, it has its limitations, but all is not lost, you have other options open to you like, system restore, System image recovery, Refresh your pc and Reset your PC.
Step 1: Place the CD or USB in your drive and proceed to boot from it
Step 2: When the install screen pops up, look to the bottom left and select “Repair Your Computer”.
Step 3: You will now see a screen that says “Choose an option”. Select “Troubleshoot”, then “Advanced Options”, and then “Start-up repair”.
Remember backing up you’re data on a regular basis can save you s lot of hassle in the long run.
Need help and advice on another computer problem? join our forum for free
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- How to Fix Hosted Network Couldn’t Be Started in Windows 10
- Sữa lỗi 0xc00007b win 7, 8, 8.1 và 10 – Window error 0xc00007b fix
- Fix "Active Directory Domain Services Currently Unavailable" in Windows
- Gameloop lỗi: Cách sửa lỗi màn hình xanh khi chơi Free fire, PUBG mobile, Green screen error
- How to Fix the Teamviewer ‘Not Ready Check Your Connection’ Error on Windows 10/8/7 [Tutorial]