Leo Laporte and Megan Morrone show you how to set up your new Apple HomePod the first time and how to reset it if something goes wrong.
1. Unplug the device and plug it back in.
2. Hold your finger on the top of the device until you see a red light and three beeps.
Watch Leo’s demonstration to find out how it works.
TWiT.tv is a technology podcasting network located in the San Francisco Bay Area with the #1 ranked technology podcast This Week in Tech hosted by Leo Laporte. Every week we produce over 30 hours of content on a variety of programs including Tech News Today, The New Screen Savers, MacBreak Weekly, This Week in Google, Windows Weekly, Security Now, All About Android, and more.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cách sửa lỗi windows hello isn’t available on this device siêu hiệu quả
- 5 Cách khắc phục lỗi the last usb device you connected to this computer malfunctioned
- Khắc phục lỗi the active directory domain services is currently unavailable
- Hướng dẫn cách sửa lỗi chế độ sleep trong win 7 bị mờ đơn giản
- Cách sửa lỗi not ready please check your connection teamviewer 12