👍 Watch how to launch Command Prompt in Windows 10, 8 or 7, how to run it as administrator, and how to learn its commands.
The standard way of launching Command Prompt in Windows 7 is from the Start menu. To do it:
• Click on Start
• All Programs
• Command Prompt
• If you need to run it as administrator, right-click on the Command Prompt shortcut and select “Run as administrator”
In Windows 8 and 10 Microsoft made it easier for users to access main commands to manage and set up the operating system. They received the Power User menu also known as Windows +X menu. So in order to start Command Prompt in Windows 8 and 10, right-click on the Start menu (or press the key sequence Windows + X) and select Command Prompt or Command Prompt (Administrator).
Please note that in Windows 10 versions beginning with 1703 Creators Update this menu contains Windows PowerShell and Windows PowerShell (administrator) instead of Command Prompt.
In order to restore Command Prompt to its standard location in Windows 10 Creators Update:
• Go to Settings
• and turn off the element “Replace Command Prompt with Windows Powershell in the menu when I right-click the start button or press Windows key + X”
• After you turn it off, Command Prompt will be back to its usual place. You don’t even have to log off or restart the system.
The methods described below will be relevant for all versions of Windows.
So, let’s begin.
To start Command Prompt, enter “command prompt” in the Windows search field and the system will show you a link to the application Command Prompt.
By the way, you can also open the search field with the key sequence Windows +S.
To run Command Prompt as administrator, right-click on this shortcut and select “Run as administrator.”
You can also start Command Prompt from the search field by entering the command “cmd.”
• press Win + R
• and type in the Run field the command “cmd”.
Command Prompt is a common Windows application which is an executable file cmd.exe that is located in the folder C:WindowsSystem32.
So you can run it from there.
If you need to start Command Prompt as administrator, do it by right-clicking and selecting the necessary item in the context menu. You can also create the shortcut cmd.exe on the desktop, in the Start menu or in the taskbar to quickly access Command Prompt anytime.
That’s all. It’s very easy. These are not all of the possible ways, but the mainly used ones.
Now let’s go on to Command Prompt commands.
In order to view them, start Command Prompt in any way you find convenient and enter help.
As a result, Command Prompt will show the list of all its commands.
You can also enter HELP and the name of a command to learn more about it.
I am not going to describe all commands here as it would take several hours, but you can find a short description for each one here.
If you are particularly interested in one of the commands, post a comment to ask your question, and I will answer it for sure. I can even make a video on how to use the most popular commands.
That is all for now. If you found this video useful, click the Like button below and subscribe to our channel to see more. Thank you for watching. Good luck.
Other videos: #CommandLine, #Administrator, #cmd, #run, #help, #Windows.
Playlist: Tuning and Adjusting Windows 10: Restore Points, Resetting Passwords, Backup, Defragmentation, Compatibility Mode –
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://locashcowboysmusic.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cách sửa lỗi windows hello isn’t available on this device siêu hiệu quả
- 5 Cách khắc phục lỗi the last usb device you connected to this computer malfunctioned
- Khắc phục lỗi the active directory domain services is currently unavailable
- Hướng dẫn cách sửa lỗi chế độ sleep trong win 7 bị mờ đơn giản
- Cách sửa lỗi not ready please check your connection teamviewer 12