1. Navigate to Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound.
2. Go to Sound section and click Manage audio devices.
3. Right-click the Speakers or Headphones and click the Enable option.
4. After that, highlight the device and click the Set default.
If your playback device is enabled accordingly but then the issue still persists, you need update a sound card driver.
We would recommend you use this driver updater tool to automatically download all the outdated drivers on your computer.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- How to Fix Hosted Network Couldn’t Be Started in Windows 10
- Sữa lỗi 0xc00007b win 7, 8, 8.1 và 10 – Window error 0xc00007b fix
- Fix "Active Directory Domain Services Currently Unavailable" in Windows
- Gameloop lỗi: Cách sửa lỗi màn hình xanh khi chơi Free fire, PUBG mobile, Green screen error
- How to Fix the Teamviewer ‘Not Ready Check Your Connection’ Error on Windows 10/8/7 [Tutorial]