This guide will teach you how to fix the “Critical Error – A critical error has occurred in the Shell Infrastructure Host. Start Menu, Cortana, and some apps may not be available. Please save your work and sign-out to recover.” error on windows 10 Developer Preview build 10130, along with how to downgrade to windows 7/8.X if you want a more stable option until this bug is resolved.
If this helped you please consider supporting me on patreon:
Look here for an updated solution:
TYPE THIS INTO CMD:
net user administrator /active:yes
If you want to disable this account when you’re done:
net user administrator /active:no
If the taskbar doesn’t work on the administrator account try restarting and then continuing.
Also a temporary solution for some users:
Join our official RuneScape Friends chat:
Check us out on facebook at:
Join our Teamspeak: Blackdust.ddns.net
Get raidcall at: www.raidcall.com
If you’d like to join our RuneScape clan just guest inBlackdust clan chat, or join that Raidcall channel.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://locashcowboysmusic.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cách sửa lỗi windows hello isn’t available on this device siêu hiệu quả
- 5 Cách khắc phục lỗi the last usb device you connected to this computer malfunctioned
- Khắc phục lỗi the active directory domain services is currently unavailable
- Hướng dẫn cách sửa lỗi chế độ sleep trong win 7 bị mờ đơn giản
- Cách sửa lỗi not ready please check your connection teamviewer 12