This guide will teach you how to fix the “Critical Error – A critical error has occurred in the Shell Infrastructure Host. Start Menu, Cortana, and some apps may not be available. Please save your work and sign-out to recover.” error on windows 10 Developer Preview build 10130, along with how to downgrade to windows 7/8.X if you want a more stable option until this bug is resolved.
If this helped you please consider supporting me on patreon:
Look here for an updated solution:
TYPE THIS INTO CMD:
net user administrator /active:yes
If you want to disable this account when you’re done:
net user administrator /active:no
If the taskbar doesn’t work on the administrator account try restarting and then continuing.
Also a temporary solution for some users:
Join our official RuneScape Friends chat:
Check us out on facebook at:
Join our Teamspeak: Blackdust.ddns.net
Get raidcall at: www.raidcall.com
If you’d like to join our RuneScape clan just guest inBlackdust clan chat, or join that Raidcall channel.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://locashcowboysmusic.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- How to Fix Hosted Network Couldn’t Be Started in Windows 10
- Sữa lỗi 0xc00007b win 7, 8, 8.1 và 10 – Window error 0xc00007b fix
- Fix "Active Directory Domain Services Currently Unavailable" in Windows
- Gameloop lỗi: Cách sửa lỗi màn hình xanh khi chơi Free fire, PUBG mobile, Green screen error
- How to Fix the Teamviewer ‘Not Ready Check Your Connection’ Error on Windows 10/8/7 [Tutorial]