How To Fix Application Error 0xc0000005
You get the 0xc0000005 error message when you try to start one of your programs in windows or install software. The program terminates with the 0xc0000005 message and you can’t get it work. We will try to fix you problem through different fixes:
If nothing worked try this:
Before doing anything, the best solution you can try to fix this error is by using windows restore, yes you can switch to earlier date when your PC was working fine and you didn’t encounter error 0xc0000005.
1. Right Click on “This PC” and select properties.
2. When inside properties windows, select “Advanced system settings” in the middle-left corner.
3. In the advanced settings window select the tab “System Protection” and then click on “System Restore”.
4. Hit next and check the box “Show more restore points”.
5. From there select one restore point (probably select the restore point which is 20-30 days before the current date)
6. That’s it, it will take some time but you will be restored to earlier point.
Now go and check if this fixed the 0xc0000005 error, if not continue.
The sfc /scannow command (System File Checker) scans the integrity of all protected Windows system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible.
1. Right Click on the windows button and from there open command prompt with admin rights.
2. Now in the cmd window type sfc /scannow.
3. Wait for the system file checker to finish.
Again try the application which was giving error 0xc0000005 and if it’s still not fixed please continue.
You have hacked or infected files on your computer. The files could be Infected by a virus or malware, but If you have xOsload.exe, xNtKrnl.exe or/and oem-drv64.sys they are hacked files to overcome activating Windows.
Check your BCD and do the below fix if necessary (at your own risk). In Windows open CMD as Administrator and type BCDEdit and enter, if your Windows Boot Loader Path is xOsload.exe then you need to remove some files and repair your BCD.
NOTE: you will need to re-activate Windows afterwards, so make sure you have your Windows 7 key handy.
(Please set the drive letters according to your windows installed directory)
Boot to Windows Repair – and open command prompt and type these following commands:
attrib c:bootbcd -h -r -s
ren c:bootbcd bcd.old
Fix 4: Try Rkill
Rkill is a program that was developed at BleepingComputer.com that attempts to terminate known malware processes so that your normal security software can then run and clean your computer of infections. When Rkill runs it will kill malware processes and then removes incorrect executable associations and fixes policies that stop us from using certain tools, when finished it will display a log file which shows the processes that were terminated while the program was running.
Download Rkill from here: install and run it.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cách sửa lỗi windows hello isn’t available on this device siêu hiệu quả
- 5 Cách khắc phục lỗi the last usb device you connected to this computer malfunctioned
- Khắc phục lỗi the active directory domain services is currently unavailable
- Hướng dẫn cách sửa lỗi chế độ sleep trong win 7 bị mờ đơn giản
- Cách sửa lỗi not ready please check your connection teamviewer 12