FIX Tile Database is Corrupt.
The Start menu is one of the most common components on Windows 10 that can break. Often, Windows Search, and the Task bar might go down with it. These problems are so common, that Microsoft has a dedicated troubleshooting tool for the Start menu. This tool doesn’t always fix whatever problem it is you’re having with the Start Menu however, it will be able to identify one or more reasons that might be causing the problem. One such reason is that the ‘Tile database is corrupt’. This can lead to the Start menu not working, or tile icons disappearing. Here are three ways to fix the problem.
This tutorial will apply for computers, laptops, desktops,and tablets running the Windows 10 operating system (Home, Professional, Enterprise, Education) from all supported hardware manufactures, like Dell, HP, Acer, Asus, Toshiba,Lenovo, and Samsung).
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://locashcowboysmusic.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cách sửa lỗi windows hello isn’t available on this device siêu hiệu quả
- 5 Cách khắc phục lỗi the last usb device you connected to this computer malfunctioned
- Khắc phục lỗi the active directory domain services is currently unavailable
- Hướng dẫn cách sửa lỗi chế độ sleep trong win 7 bị mờ đơn giản
- Cách sửa lỗi not ready please check your connection teamviewer 12