Fix Critical Error: Your start menu isn’t working Windows 10
If you are getting any of the errors below, please follow this video to try and fix your issue, remember to backup all you data before you continue with any major repair of your computer. I will not be held responsible if you break your computer or for any loss of data.
Start menu and Cortana aren’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.
Your start menu is damaged. We will try to fix it on start up.
Your Start Menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.
A critical error has occurred in the Shell Infrastructure Host. Start Menu, Cortana, and some apps may not be available. please save your work and sign-out to recover.
All the info for this fix can be also found on my forum.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- How to Fix Hosted Network Couldn’t Be Started in Windows 10
- Sữa lỗi 0xc00007b win 7, 8, 8.1 và 10 – Window error 0xc00007b fix
- Fix "Active Directory Domain Services Currently Unavailable" in Windows
- Gameloop lỗi: Cách sửa lỗi màn hình xanh khi chơi Free fire, PUBG mobile, Green screen error
- How to Fix the Teamviewer ‘Not Ready Check Your Connection’ Error on Windows 10/8/7 [Tutorial]