This tutorial will how to fix the class not registered errror you might be experiencing on your Windows device.
It may happen that for some reason you may find that you are unable to open Windows File Explorer or any other software on your Windows 10/8/7 system, and you receive the Class Not Registered Explorer.exe error message. If you face this problem and are unable to open Internet Explorer, Edge Cortana or Start Menu, then this post will help you resolve the issue.
Class not registered error occurs on your Windows 10 due to the app or program with unregistered DLL files. That causes you cannot access those programs. Therefore, to get your work properly on Windows 10, follow the effective fixes in this tutorial to solve the problem.
This tutorial will apply for computers, laptops, desktops,and tablets running the Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 operating systems.Works for all major computer manufactures (Dell, HP, Acer, Asus, Toshiba, Lenovo, Samsung).
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://locashcowboysmusic.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cách sửa lỗi windows hello isn’t available on this device siêu hiệu quả
- 5 Cách khắc phục lỗi the last usb device you connected to this computer malfunctioned
- Khắc phục lỗi the active directory domain services is currently unavailable
- Hướng dẫn cách sửa lỗi chế độ sleep trong win 7 bị mờ đơn giản
- Cách sửa lỗi not ready please check your connection teamviewer 12