This tutorial will how to fix the class not registered errror you might be experiencing on your Windows device.
It may happen that for some reason you may find that you are unable to open Windows File Explorer or any other software on your Windows 10/8/7 system, and you receive the Class Not Registered Explorer.exe error message. If you face this problem and are unable to open Internet Explorer, Edge Cortana or Start Menu, then this post will help you resolve the issue.
Class not registered error occurs on your Windows 10 due to the app or program with unregistered DLL files. That causes you cannot access those programs. Therefore, to get your work properly on Windows 10, follow the effective fixes in this tutorial to solve the problem.
This tutorial will apply for computers, laptops, desktops,and tablets running the Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 operating systems.Works for all major computer manufactures (Dell, HP, Acer, Asus, Toshiba, Lenovo, Samsung).
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://locashcowboysmusic.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Sửa Lỗi Không Mở Được Start Menu Trên Windows 10
- Sửa lỗi không phát được wifi Win The hosted network couldn't be started
- Sửa lỗi USB write-protected không cho Format (100% THÀNH CÔNG) | Fix The disk is write protected USB
- How To Fix The Active Directory Domain Services Is Currently Unavailable Error (Easy Solution)
- Hướng Dẫn Một Số Tùy Chỉnh Cơ Cản Thanh Taskbar Trên Windows 10